- Seats in the airport should double as beds. And they should be more comfortable.
- There should be a stock of pillows for people sleeping in the airport when bad weather hits.
- Lower volume on the intercom. In fact, get rid of the damn thing. It's annoying and there's only so many times I want to hear about "orange" security level. Place more terminals with good information and have it be up to do date. The biggest problem over the weekend was lack of information. Rumors ran rampant and a terminal with information would have stopped most of it.
- No leaning back chairs on airplanes. They are simply a BAD DESIGN. They are good for one passenger and bad for another. Either that or make more room on the airplane.
- Don't lie. If you don't know the answer, tell me. If the answer is unpleasant, then tell me. Imagine my surprise when I was told that my luggage was following me through the cancellations, but in fact, it is still in Memphis.
Monday, February 26, 2007
Made it home...
I made it home and I was exhausted! But, I did write down some more ideas: