- I own lots of music (enough to fill an 80 gig MP3 if they made one), but I do not own a stereo. I prefer to listen to music on headphones.
- Territorial. I do not like anyone to be in my space when I'm not around. And I do not like it when neighbors park in front of my house.
- I loathe cigarette smoke even though I'm an ex-smoker.
- I love high fiber cereal. The higher the better.
- I carry Equal and a pen wherever I go. I'm freakishly prepared for anything.
- Encyclopedic knowledge of heavy metal that stems from being a rabid fan (I love a lot of other genres, but metal is my favorite). I can name not only the song, but the artist, album, side (remember records?), year, producer, and my first impression when I first heard it.
Sunday, October 01, 2006
Six Weird Things/Habits/Facts About Me
I found this on a blog of my friend, Derek Davis, and thought it was mad fun.
at 5:46 PM