Alright everyone. I'm switching domain servers, so the old links to my posts might stop working. I updated all of the links to use my "www.blainebuxton.com" domain name instead of "members.cox.net/blainebuxton". This will probably be the last post I make to the blog at this location. I'll be switching over to a new service tonight. In the iterim, everything is successfully going through my domain name. It's just when I switch servers there might be problems...=) So far, so good though...Sorry for the short notice, but this has to happen in part because of the move to Nebreska. But, I promise once it moves...It's staying for a LONG TIME. Again, I apologize....Please update your links and your RSS feeds!
http://members.cox.net/blainebuxton/weblog/blogger.html is now: http://www.blainebuxton.com/weblog/blogger.html
The RSS feed changes from: http://members.cox.net/blainebuxton/weblog/index.rdf to: http://www.blainebuxton.com/weblog/index.rdf
THANKS AND SORRY!
Monday, September 29, 2003
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment